When it comes to weddings in India, it is a forever phenomenon. Some people get married during saavas while there are also many who prefer getting married during other days. But for guests, they receive invitations almost throughout the year. And the girls need new looks for each function or wedding to attend, after all being unique is important.
The big question, where to get that inspiration from? The answer is simple, from the recent big-big-big fat Indian wedding of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. The couple’s wedding saw stars descending to earth wearing the best outfits and looks. And nothing then this star-studded affair is the best place to steal the next wedding look from these gorgeous ladies.
- Isha Ambani: This list will be incomplete without the name of the bride herself because she looked ethereal. Isha Ambani proved that minimal makeup can also work wonders for brides as well. We loved how her whole face was clearly visible with pop-up red lip color, red bindi, and white Chandan If you are a soon-to-be-bride then you can try this look for sure.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: This lady has time and again proved that she isn’t called the most beautiful woman in the world for no reason. Her hair bun with white gajra, bold upper eyeliner, perfect makeup and a bright red lip color screams of royalty (in caps!). This kind of look is apt for a wedding as well as reception party.
- Alia Bhatt: Looking forever fresh and young, Alia opted for a nude style of makeup along with nude lip color and bunned hair-do. As a result, all the attention was diverted to her beautiful blue-white lehenga and statement Polki A perfect look to steal for sangeet functions as well.
- Deepika Padukone: One thing is for sure, hairstyle of the wedding season is a hair-bun. After Aish and Alia, Deepika too opted for the same hairstyle. This type of makeup look is best for a wedding night. These days, many beauty parlour in Bangalore is providing clients with an option to get ready just like their favorite actresses.
- Priyanka Chopra: One word for this look is ‘wow’. The poker-straight hair, matte style makeup, kajal eyes, and brown-toned lipstick makes the overall look so mysteriously good. Also, one of the most eye-catching parts is the maang-teeka which provides a traditional touch. An apt look for post-wedding parties.
- Disha Patni: If you want to go for a playful and sexy look, then take inspiration from none other than this hottie. The open, blow-dried and curled tresses take the glam look a level higher. Also, the minimal makeup, peach lipstick and complimenting peach-pink blush make it party ready. So if you are about to attend a sangeet function then go for this look.
- Kareena Kapoor: Another perfect sangeet looks if you are dancing that day. The open hair, kajal eyes, and nude lip color help in diverting the attention to dress and the jewelry.
Now you have the best source of inspiration available for next set of functions to attend. The only thing which is left is to book a beauty parlor and this is where Shaadidukaan.com aka India’s favorite online wedding market will help. Visit the portal and here you will find hundreds of beauty parlors in the city. All you need to do is choose the one which fits in all the criteria.